Traumatised

Assalamualaikum

So two weeks ago I went to Dunia Fantasi theme park. I went there for the first time, and it also FIRST TIME in my life trying extreme rides. Yea I know what ya think. "Lame gila Hidayah kampung nya tak pernah try benda ni."

Nak buat macam mana Kampung Bukit Payong takde theme park so sila diam semua.

I have never been to Genting Highland, Sunway Lagoon, USS, Disneyland, yada yadaa. The one and only theme park that I went was Warner Bros Movie World in Gold Coast Aussie. But, I went there with my little cousins and she's too afraid to try those extreme rides. 

And my family are afraid to try those stuff too (overprotective Umi -_-), that's why my parents never bring us to a theme park, plus, my dad is afraid of heights (even parking lot yang tinggi pun dia dah gayat!). 

But y'alllll, I'M 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 AFRAID 👏🏼 TO 👏🏼 TRY! 👏🏼 (duh I'm a wonderwoman ok!) 

When I watch people on tv getting scare to try extreme rides, I was like, "common la, I bet it's not the worst thing ever. Just try and have fun la. Takkan tu pun takut." 

So that's how it happen, I went to DuFan with Len (my friend) with azam yang tinggi untuk try all rides because it must be fun! (It is nahhttt). 

I unfold the DuFan theme park maps, and pointing the rides that I want to try. 

"Man this is so exciting!" bisik hati kecilku. 

We start with the theme park basic wajib ride, merry go round. Then we decided to try the pirate ship thingy because it seems the least scary out of all game (I was VERY VERY wrong). 

While waiting for our turns I felt uneasy looking at this pakcik froze on the ride. But I still brace myself to try. We plan to sit at the end of the ride (I thought makin hujung makin selamat. WHAT WAS I THINKING??). But the seat was taken, so we sat on the third hujung row of the kapal. 

The safety metal thing slowly pulled down. The moment it started to swing, my brain also started contemplating my stupid decision. But it....was...TOO...LATE...

The ship swings higher, and faster. I pretend to enjoy it like other kids so I scream like them. Scream worsen the situation. Rasa nak muntah. It went higher that I can see the underground maintenance space thingy. So I closed my eyes, froze and held the rail tight because it felt like I will tercampak keluar anytime (how can you let your kids ride this thing?!). My face is so hideous macam nak nanges I swear to God. (Wonderwoman suddenly became Watermelon)

THAT'S THE SHIP!!! Behind the tree. They called it 'Kapal Kora Kora'.

I think those people in line are laughing at me. But I don't care I just want this thing to stop and get off the ship alive (I have to get married and have beautiful kids first ok!). 

I could barely walk when I get off the ship. I held Len's arm and bajet like everything is okay.

"I'm fine. It's nothing la. Haha...ha..ha..ha.."

Then Len wanted to try the tower shot ride. I'm ok until I saw the passengers were shot to the sky like bullet. 

"Ouuukayyyy... Let's ride something else first.." 

next time if I decided to try this ride again, please slap me. 

Maybe I will try again. If....... if I suddenly get amnesia and forget about my that experience. Otherwise, no thank youuu.

5 comments

  1. Ira sumpah tak pernah dan tak terbuka hati langsung nak naik. Sebab pernah pergi fun fair (jelah mampu) lepastu dua kawan ira try yang lebih kurang camtu (me? just lambai lambai and see from the bottom). Demam wo dua tiga hari sebab pening mabuk rasa melayang tak habis. Macam kelakar + kesian. Since that, her experience gave me a traumatised too. HAHAHAHA !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. Serious la demam? Kelakarnyaaa. Mesti tak try dah lepas tu

      Delete
  2. that was so epic. it was kinda scary for me at first but i somehow i managed to get through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow so proud that you manage to get through it. I kenot

      Delete
  3. hahaha i feel you. met a lot of people with the same problem. so its fine to be afraid

    ReplyDelete