Brunch and catching up with you

Assalamualaikum
Beatrice Quarters, Central Park mall
right now I'm in Public Health posting. I have to work at government clinics, evaluate their public health programs, make a research article, and give out health lecture to the public. I hope I can survive this 10 weeks. 
So this is me....catching up with you guys :)
I love doing catching up session during brunch. So this is my recent brunch photos 
(just close your eyes and pretend this imaginary brunch and catching up session with me)
How are you doing? I'm fine thanks **awkward**

Egg Benedict and Salad somethingg??
This clinical year felt so quick I didn't realize I'm on my 11th postings already! Two more to go (woohoo)

A lot of interesting incident during the clinical year but I can only tell my colleague. Ugh, I wish I can tell publicly or tweet about it. I am afraid it's somewhat unethical or people can make a wrong impression of the hospital and health workers. I'm juicing out my mind to find any public-friendly story to blog about. By the time I find a nice story I was too busy and forgot to update my blog, and the cycle goes on.
I think in the future I will blog about Indo healthcare systems. (I don't promise anything)

Bye for now!
what's your favorite brunch?

Strawberry Crumble





2 comments

  1. Give lecture to the public? Wow, I envy you. I envy your braveness and courage to speak in front of other people. I could barely stand in front of 2 people to pitch ideas, let alone a crowd.

    The something Salad look so good ⏤ I'm a sucker for salad btw.
    My favourite brunch has to be anything savoury, like savoury pancakes or waffles. That would be nice.
    But most of the time I just eat potato salad or something like that.

    ReplyDelete